Sunday, January 20, 2013

Kisses from Katie by Katie Davis


            If you have been feeling like there is no one on this earth that is running like they want to win the prize, read this book. I could visualize this story clearly as I heard Katie speak at Catalyst 2011.  I was having a hard time muffling my emotion and tears by the end of her talk.  When the organizers of Catalyst announced they were committed to putting her children through college, I broke into sobs with a quarter of the 13,000 folks overwhelmed with joy at the way that someone was so 100% coming along side the broken and forgotten people of this world.  Katie Davis is a modern day hero, I began her book with high expectations.  Kisses from Katie did not let me down, it validated, grew and transformed my faith. This New York Times Bestseller will help jog your thoughts towards how much more you have to give.  Five out of Five hearts. 
            More on Katie Davis @http://www.kissesfromkatie.blogspot.com/ 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE this book! I think you told me about it! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete